Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Little Progress....

 So the original block, as best I can remember started out from some bits and pieces that were lying around and I thought they could go together into something. Leftovers from a Project Linus bee most likely, so there were just a little bit of this and a little bit of that. So the center block reminded me of a package and the ribbons fabric in the triangle border promoted the party theme, so I went with it.  Even though it is shaping up to be a medallion design, I didn't want it to be so regular, so the borders were put on asymmetrically.  Some of the triangles do not show very well, but they are in there, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! These fabrics really are terrific! So nice the way you carry the dot theme with the different shapes, sizes and colors. And then add new colors with the triangles. The asymmetry is somehow balanced by all the decisions you made. Great work!

    ReplyDelete