Round 2 was a real challenge for me---I'm not sure why?? Other than the fact I'm a Rookie at this liberated piecing. I decided a small black border was best for dividing Round 1 & 2. I tried many squares before deciding on the five little 1 inch squares floating in a border. I wanted them to be turning more, but couldn't figure it out. I did introduce a new fabric pattern. The green border has both dots and squares---hope to use it again in another round. I'm learning so much with this Round Robin. I thank our leaders for a great challenge. I'm headed to my sewing room now to start another Liberated Medallion Quilt, for fun and I need the practice! I'll talk more about this quilt in my blog: http://www.familypatchworks.blogspot.com/. Looking forward to July 1.