Thursday, July 28, 2011

Me and You: True Blue

Rectangles and lots of curves added so I'm all caught up! I remember my grandmother making yo-yo's and thought they would be fun -- and they are. I plan to add a decorative button to the center of each so will look for some when we go to Panama City next week (fabric store, here I come!) Can you believe that I have so many different blues in my stash -- and there are more to come. This quilt is fun, not knowing what might be added next! For the curved patches, I used instructions from Kathryn Schmidt's book "Rule Breaking Quilts."

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Mary! The additions continue to make this piece sing with happiness and joy for life! I like the way you go for it! Thanks so much for posting and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,
    You are so good at this!! This is just wonderful..again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you are something! So creative with what you add each time. The gentle curves go well with everything else---and I still love those birds in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun pleasant quilt. Love how you've added all the parts into such a delightful piece.

    ReplyDelete