Friday, July 22, 2011

Round 3 Rectangles

Finally!  I've been thinkin' and thinkin' and the result just looks so easy, but I had to get to a place where I could "cogitate" about the colors.  I wanted more lights and I picked a few at a time.  I was thinking I might want to make it into a curve and now with round 4: curves, I may just do that.  But before I do, I must practice.

There's a bit of a stretch through the middle, that I hope won't interfere with the quilt when I quilt it.
I think batiks stretch a bit more than other fabric when sewing them and the border is already curved a bit!  LOL!  :)  http://pattilousquilts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. The result does look easy, but I sure know there was a lot of thinking that went behind the scenes before you actually started sewing! Wonderful project, glad you are in the LibRR! : ) June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is great! Your colors are perfect - all that thinking paid off!

    ReplyDelete